Monday 13 June 2022

Shiplate Main Lake 12.06.22

 This week I managed to get Ian Townsend - Yang


to do a blog for us.. tng it was my first Match back & after 2 moths out I sort of new I’d not have much to talk about. It was a very hard day lol 🥹 I’ve only got the Silvers sheet at the moment as soon as the Match Sheet is sent over I’ll get it up. 

Right then for this weeks blog yours truly has been given the task of having a go at it so here I go. Shiplate main lake was this weeks match on a lovely warm Sunday morning, nice to see the rain held off lol paul and Danny. On the carpark it was great to see the normal faces calling me yam yam and taking the piss out of my accent lol but great to see other too who haven't been their in a while shaun and Shane especially 😀. Anyway the drawbag gave me peg 2 a nice easy walk. I set up topkit plus 2 on hard pellet. Margin to the left and a feeder but hit the island every time so threw that in the tree behind me as I just got p..s.d off with it lol. Anyway at the all in I went on the topkit and had a few skimmers and the only carp I did see was Stan next door on peg 1 doing a full scale fish extraction. I had 3 down the inside. At 1pm I had to put my fleece on as it was cold as I was in the shade most the day. At the end Stan came round and had a better tan than Paul lock. At the weigh in I only went and won the silvers with a staggering 23lb and finished with 46lb odd for 4th. A great day and well done to the winners especially and a big well done to Rob Eagle on winning the silver league. Lesson learned I must try harder. Thanks yours truly yam yam.

No comments:

Post a Comment