Monday 12 July 2021

Avalon 11.07.21

 


This week we’re at Avalon a lot of us love this venue, I was the first to arrive followed by Sir Graham & Fletch, Fletch was on form as I’m now a neighbour to him & he was telling me how he thought my German Shepard was handsome, thanks Buddy… 

All the guys started to arrive & it wasn’t long before we drew. This week I had 19 a good Carp peg. 

As the other pegs started to fill I had Kingy next to me & Nick Selway on the next, this is gonna be a interesting match as there already giving it the large one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So on to my match this ain’t gonna take long 🤣 I set up a Pellet wag a short Paste rig & a margin to my right in the bay at the shallowest water I could find. 

The all in was called & Kingy was straight in on the Pellet Wag & another & another I was still working mine with not much happening, I had carp there but I couldn’t chuck in the sedges where they were climbing the bank, I did have five two of them I lost it was tough going tbf, the Paste rig did nothing & neither did the edge rig after the second pour down I was done I’d had enough 🤨 Kingy was catching well & loosing hook lengths, he was giving me proper neck ache all day  🤣🤣 he went on to wipe the floor with everyone, Absolute Legend, Nicky Selway was on the Silvers struggling at times but did have a nice Bream. Looking down the right I could see Bagger Tony catching but struggling well that’s what he was saying, Kingy kept saying Westy & Bagger Allen’s elastic was out every time he looked down there. As I pushed my trolley back there was a lot of guys saying they’d struggled I didn’t hang around for the weigh in as it started to p@@s down again it was horrible. 

Next week the guys are at Hawthorns at Shiplate & it’s full. 

Please book in with Shane for Landsend 🎣👍


No comments:

Post a Comment