Monday 19 February 2018

SUNDAY 18/2/2018 AVALON

AVALON FISHERIES 18/2.2018
 

Todays blog is from the "guru tart" and it sounds like it fished well ..
 
 

Woken up to a nice dry Sunday morning I loading up my van, then i pick up Terry the waggler  master, so he tells us !!! then we had a yummy breakfast with the chairman Mr fry .

The journey to Avalon  did not start well for me as I got  flashed by a speed camera , thought nothing of it till Mr Fry had a grin on his face and told me I just been flashed oh well that's the best flash I will have this week!!!!

Vic bush has changed my name to Speedy Gonzales ....There were only 12 fishing today due to the Brue open , so we decided to fish pegs 1 to 23 which is  every other peg . Draw was done and Vic drew the golden peg which was peg17 and Terry the Waggler king got it !!.

I had peg 3...Mr fry to my right on peg 1 and to my left on peg 5 was Tony after being bash and thrashed by both sides all match  ..when the end came it was relief for me and my butt as i got spanked again from both sides ...

We started with the  scales on peg 23 with the treasure of the club Shane who weighed in 13-7 , peg 21 Bolton George weighed in 38-7, peg 19 flying Scots man Martin Western 52-3 , peg 17 terry the waggler king 33-5,  peg 15 Dave Allen 13-0 , peg 12 Mr T weighed in 10-10, peg 11 the golden eagle 35-9, peg 9 Mr Davies 17-4, peg 7  Eric 42-12, peg 5 tony weighed in 91-13 , peg 3 and a the best peg in the south west !!! the guru tart 9.11,and lastly  peg 1 Tony fry with 19-4..

So  first place overall Tony Newell 91-13
2nd place overall was Martin the flying Scotts man  52-3
1st Silvers was Dave Allen 13-0  and nice to see him back well done
2nd in silvers was Mike Davis 10-8

I hope resident blog man has had a nice holiday...
Thanks to all those who came to fish and will see you all next week at landsend  till then tight lines.

please book in with Phil the guru tart ..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment