Saturday 6 January 2018

Wednesday 3rd January 2018 - Viaduct Campbell

The weather forecast was for something unmentionable and I thought it madness as I reluctantly left my  warm bed.   It was Viaducts Campbell, I had spoken to Matt about pegging with the gale at our backs;  the lad's breathed a sigh of relief when I told them.

The peg number everybody wanted was 132, apparently where the fish were holding, and the area least affected by the wind.   The man with the sticky fingers was Bend It, who justified it's favoritism by winning overall.

The Bad Old Sheriff on the next peg took the silvers, with a credible 14 lbs 11 ozs;  the rest of us were also runs.  On the bright side the weather was not so bad, with not a moan or complaint all day.  It was Dad's Army on a Wednesday so I would expect nothing else.

      Our first Sunday of 2018 is at Trinity, followed on Wednesday by a visit to Avalon.    I hope to see some of you on Friday night at the A G M.

                                                Chair Bob


P.S.  Sorry no results sheet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment