Friday 22 April 2016

Wednesday 19th April - Landsend Match Lake

A depleted field of just 9 of Dads Army fished on a warm spring day on Match Lake, so we had every chance to catch fish. Mike Bend it and myself selected the pegs to fish, I collected the money and paid Di, ready for the draw.  Pete Robot Duck drew the hot peg 13 and the abuse started.   I drew peg 11 with Tonto to my right, we both watched Pete, who was moaning about 'dabs' in his swim,  but not for too long as the fish started to come.  I had a good day with a steady flow of various species entering the keepnet; at the weigh in 26lbs 11ozs of silvers, good enough for first silvers.   No great surprise that Pete won overall with 65lbs 3ozs.

A most enjoyable day with everyone catching.   Full results below, well done the lads.

Sunday its Avalon and next Wednesday Shiplate on Hawthorns, get on the phone, don't be dissapointed.

FRIDAY 22nd       A MEETING 7-30 AT 37 CLUB


Chair Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment