Wednesday 7 August 2024

Trinity Woodlands 03.8.24

 Trinity Woodlands 

 Could do a turned up for a match drew ok 6hrs later packed up & went home but na I’ll give the write up ago but it’s not going to be a riveting read let me a sure you.. 

So as normal nice & early John D & Tony F were already there had a nice chat with them. I booked on this one as last week they had their memorial match for Terry & Dick & reports were carp were everywhere & a lot of them so why not I thought as I’ve not been here for ages infact 18 month maybe 🤔 

A carp orientated match for me I’ve set up 6 tops for all different styles - paste short hard pellets long on the deck & shallow but the wind ruined that & paste down the edge a bomb rod & pellet wag. 

Most bases covered.

 I did want to be on the near bank as I feel that’s better but not to be peg 12, I’ve had two on the method 2 on the pellet wag & lost one & one down the edge & it was literally only one there I could here Stan down in the corner literally emptying it on the tip I’ve sat on my box & watched Lee slap it was like mill pond down there & well done to those guys 😃I’ve watched Mike W opposite fish paste & in the afternoon it went well for him hooking some good lumps Tony F was on the pellet wag just picking up one every now & then on the bomb aswell. Tony N went off like a train, Eric was just sat there he had the same leg as he fished on a pleasure sesh & had 17 carp - that wasn’t the case today . 

On a positive it was nice to go back & it looked lovely especially Ash that’ll be my next pleasure sesh when I eventually get chance. 

Avalon for me sat with the HLS guys but a Whatchet Club Match see you at Sedges 👍


No comments:

Post a Comment