Thursday 22 August 2024

18.9.24 Sedges Tile

 What a match a proper nail biting conclusion 

Had a breakie with the guys always good in the cafe fully recommend it really good value infact to cheap.. 

On to the draw & I’ve pulled out 40 never had it before so I’ve kept the day so simple I’ve chucked to the tree looking for carp but only getting a few skimmers eventually I’ve had a few carp turn up I’ve fed the the stomps hoping there might be few there but only one the wind was horrendous  - I’ve down two lines down the margin one long left which in hindsight was to long as I can’t really chase them with the wind & a top kit on the right both geared up for paste long story short I’ve lost 10 carp fuming but weighed in a good weight so not to bad Stan & Eric have stole the show well done to you both. I’ve been watching Mike West so go for it & he did & topping up on Silvers well done to everyone. 

See you all soon I totally forgot about it this week that’s why it’s up late Good on you Ross for reminding me on the What’s App 👍👍


No comments:

Post a Comment