Monday 15 April 2024

Sedges 14.04.24

 Sedges 

The weather was awsome prior to today even tho it was also going to be ok not  quite T Shirt weather but dry - nice.. 

I met Beardsy Tony Fry & Dave Allen whilst we waited for the cafe to open, Beardsy & Tony were saying they wanted Peg 1 & gosh Tony drew it I got Peg 2 first time I’d ever been on that bank, me & Tony had the same idea with the Pellet Wag but I decided to leave mine in the bag until I saw Tony catching on it - it wasn’t long before I had in my hand. Wally was on 3 & catching Silvers  steady. 

I’d decided I was going for Carp & fish for Silvers in between. 

It was quite a struggle tbf Tony wasn’t rocking the world infact no one was apart from Rob Dodd Kingy said he was into them from the off, talking of Kingy he rang me around 1pm he said he’d only had 2 Carp at that time I’d only had 3 & Tony had 3 or 4 Bagger Newell was steady but again not rocking it ??? 

I noticed myself Tony F & Kingy were doing much the same - switching all day. It was a nice day good company as always until next time tight lines. Well done to everyone it was a hard going day 😁🎣


No comments:

Post a Comment