Wednesday 24 April 2024

Avalon 20.04.24

 Avalon 

It’s been quite a weird weekend on the bank I done Sedges Tile on Saturday with the Watchet guys that was strange - plenty of fish carp up on the island I drew 32 I don’t really rate that area ?? I also had 3 Eals that went for 12lb & just picking off carp here & there I couldn’t get them going on the Pellet Wag but I could see my mate Lee Merrit bagging on the Pellet Wag & sneaking a few Slapping.. 

Anyway on to Avalon drew 45 nice peg there was a horrible side wind that was proper cold 🥶 tho long story short it was far worse than Saturday a few on the tip went out 11m for absolutely nothing also done a short line for Jack - nothing. 

I had Eric & Mike West to my left & they gave me neck ache, Jamie Case to my right. 

I thought I’d go down the edge on the second part of the day for a good Bream I thought I’m got some here that was the it & that was the end, done a early pack up 2.45 for the pub 😎

Hawthorns this Sunday I’m hoping to start to rattle a few pellets in across for a few 😁🎣


No comments:

Post a Comment