Tuesday 28 September 2021

26.09.21 Hawthorn

 26.09.21 Hawthorne 


Managed to get on this one as one of the guys cancelled, after booking in with Shane I fancied it tbf. 

I flew a Pm to Dave White for some tips, he put me right - so all good. 

Turning up I could see a few of the lads well if the devil could cast his net & all that they’d be caught, Matrix Tony Kingy, oh & my favourite little chap WESTY - long story short Westy blew out again with a superb DNW 🤣🤣🤣👍🎣

On to the draw & Matrix drew for Kingy Peg 15 WHAT 😅 & he Drew 12 for Westy - flyer. 

On to my draw & 2 was pinged, Danny on 1 Rob E on 3 & top Mucca Locky on 4 good line up, these boys are class. 

So 13.5 over, maggots over maggots best line. 10m to the left worm & caster fed but didn’t bother 2x2 in front maggots short rather than meat, I’m not a meat guy tbf 😳

Down the left edge was loads of cover & a tree stump got to be Carpy it was for 2 rouge Carp. Spent all day on the long line loosing loads of carp that were foul hooked, I was expecting Rob to tell me off as a few went out of my peg but top man he didn’t care 😁👍🎣

Locky caught well the last part on Paste also Danny done well plus I could here him talking to the geese all day wtf 🤣🤣🤣

Rob wasn’t doing great after a great start, before the scales turned up Kingy was moaning about him peg 🤣🤣🤣then he said Westy wasn’t weighing in 🤣🤣🤣 done you again Another one to Skill School 🤣🤣 

Not sure if I may book in for this week as I was meant to be going away on hols but it’s looking like it’s going to be cancelled again. The joys of having your own Company relentless 🙃 so hopefully you’ll be reading a blog next week 🎣👍

Tight lines have a great week, oh & Kingy fail to prep - prepare to fail.. Oh I meant Westy 🤣🤣🤣


No comments:

Post a Comment