Wednesday 11 August 2021

08.08.21 Summerhayes

 Another great days fishing with some Absolute Legends, a tight match tbf.. I fished paste all day nothing really worked apart from my right side margin it was solid after some calculated feeding lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ I had loads of room & so did George who was a couple down. I did see I was giving a him


neck pain for the last 1.5hrs lol πŸ˜‚ he kept looking at me & giving I don’t know with his hands πŸ™Œ when Westy & Kingy weighed me in they both thought I’d done them. Westy said to Kingy I quote what Kingy told me pmsl 🀣 he’s not going to shut up now he’s done us 🀣🀣🀣 never mind next time boys.. No one is still coming forward for a blog of their day come on lads. Tbf it’ll be just the sheet next week if no one wants too ??? 

See you at Sedges, Kingy said there’s a couple gaps left, give Shane a ping to book you in  πŸ‘πŸŽ£

No comments:

Post a Comment