Monday 28 December 2020

HLS Sedges 27.12.20

HLS Sedges 27.12.20

Here we go then guys, first match back after the Christmas Celebrations & we got thirteen anglers in the zone & booked in ready.

Unfortunately I’m not in on this one as yep I’ve been a bit gluten with the seasons cheer 😁😉 so the write up is how I’ve read the weight sheet sent to me by Guru. Hay this guy is keen, as my watch hit 16.00hrs so did his P.M with the attachment of the weight sheet, I thought ,wow, then I’ve seen he’s framed, second overall 💪💪🎣🎣😉

To be fair to the Guru I’d expect nothing less !!  this is his venue, what he doesn’t know about these lakes really ain’t worth knowing, he’s always up there, he’s got all the inside info from the Pro’s that go there. 

So on to the next, Tony Knewll well what can I say apart from he’s done it again two on the trot I really do need to have a chat with this guy & find out his edge. Again always up there Paul Bowyer he’s also done two on the trot these guys are on fire 🔥 & the list goes on Martin Western wow taking 1st overall on the silvers 🔥 there leaving us behind. Also Bagger Dave Allen back on top form 2nd on the silvers he certainly is top draw that guy 💪🎣Nick Selway another Sedges local enters the framing blog with 3rd overall this week, super well done to you all from us all. So that just leaves me to say, me & Kingy not doing so well the wheels have fallen off temporarily. We will have our regular chat during the week to discuss tac-tics & he’ll blow me out of the water 💦 🤣 ha. Next week I’m back in, so the blog will be a little longer with a bit more detail ,ummm, maybe not it’s way in the depths of winter & were all be fighting for a bite on the Mighty Trinity Waters - Woodlands I love that lake I got to say, think I’ll do a practice there this week to see what’s happening, until then if your back to work don’t work to hard if your not !! I may see you on the bank 🎣💦👍.


As always book in with Guru & Tight Lines guys see you next week 😁👍




No comments:

Post a Comment