Monday 20 May 2024

Trinity Woodlands 19.05.24

 Trinity Woodlands 

Didn’t do this one as I had to work, so a lite sort of blog.. 

It was nice to see the weights improving Jamie Case stole the show with a impressive weight & a touching comment he made on the internal HLS Wats App Blog thanking all the members that wished him well on his first win. Absolutely brilliant 😁👍🏻💪🎣 

Kingy never out of the frame & Mark C to follow. 

Also nice to see the Silver weights getting better. 

Well done to those Anglers.. 

I’m there in two weeks I think I got a 2 dayer so hopefully I’ll be able to snare a few. 

I had my first pairs match of the the series with the Watchet Club Saturday on Dunwear Senior I was really pleased me & Paul made second just thought I’d put that up just to make the write up a little longer.

Have a good week guys the weather getting warmer & hopefully all spawning is over & done with, look forward to catching up on the next 😁🎣


No comments:

Post a Comment